Hi! I’m Audrey. Thanks for stopping by! I hope my photography portfolio speaks for itself, but if you’d like to get to know me a bit better before your session, here are a few things about me:
- I live in New York City, on the Upper West Side. The charm of NYC never ceases to amaze me, and I fall more in love with the city every day. Before New York, I lived in Chicago for 5 years and before that, was born and raised in Arizona. I love each place for different reasons, and am looking forward to traveling back to them post-pandemic.
- I’m addicted to my hobbies; on top of photography, I love reading, blogging, crafting, and running my Etsy shop.
- I got married in February 2020, right before covid hit. We had to cancel our honeymoon, but are counting our blessings that we get to spend so much time together now that we’re married!
- I have a bernedoodle named Krembo and he is my child. Anyone who says a dog isn’t a real member of the family can kindly be shown the door.
- I love goat cheese. I put goat cheese crumbles on everything, and my husband jokes that he knows what I’m going to order at a restaurant as soon as a menu item with goat cheese makes an appearance.